Fixed-site Wireless Features
- 5 GHz Access Point and antennas (90-degree, 120-degree, and Omni directional).
- Live video streaming and downloading over WiFi in the depot.
- In-yard WiFi coverage up to 500ft.
- WiFi 802.11ac/a/n for secure and fast downloading.
- Industrial grade Access Point and in-bus radios.
- Auto scheduled downloading.
- Download video from push of driver alarm button.
CERTIFIED. PROACTIVE. RUGGED DESIGN.
Utilizing WiFi 802.11ac/a/n at 5 GHz, Gatekeeper offers a rugged industrial-rated Access Point (AP) and antennas for secure and high-speed video downloading. Video incidents are downloaded automatically with Gatekeeper’s G4 Viewer Plus software as buses return to the bus yard.
The 5 GHz Access Point supports more channels and a faster data rate than 2 GHz. The Access Point is equipped with a mini PCI-express slot for an optional 2 GHz wireless card. Gatekeeper’s access point has a waterproof metal enclosure (IP66). Typically the Access Point and antennas are mounted on a mast secured to the exterior of a building.
Gatekeeper offers three antenna options – a 90-degree, a 120-degree, and an Omni directional antenna. The antennas provide wireless coverage up to 500 ft.
802.11 ac/a/n at 5GHz
802.11 b/g/n at 2.4GHz (Optional)
|Wireless 5GHz Max Data Rate||867 Mbit/s|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 70°C|
|PoE in||Passive PoE|
|PoE in input Voltage||8-30 V|
|Max power consumption||19 W|
|Performance Transmit / Receive (5 GHz)||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity (dBm)|
|10/100/1000 Network port||RJ45|
|Antenna ports||2 x RPSMA|
|CPU||IPQ4019 720 MHz|