Passenger Counting Sensor PaC30
AI PASSENGER COUNTER
- Accurately tracks number of passengers on/off
- PaC30 Primary and PaC30 Secondary for two doors coverage
- Top or Side mounting options for both Primary and Secondary
PASSENGER COUNTING SYSTEM
Gatekeeper’s Passenger Counting System consists of a Mobile Data Collector (MDC™), PaC30 AI passenger counters, G4 Passenger Counting Data server, and a reporting platform.
PaC30 AI Passenger Counter uses advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) Deep Learning and video analytics to accurately record the number of passengers getting on and off a vehicle, securely store the data to a hard drive, wirelessly upload the counting data to Gatekeeper’s G4 Passenger Counting Data server via Wi-Fi or cellular, and generate statistical reports for data analysis.
Gatekeeper’s Passenger Counting System collects data include bus number, date and time of door open/door close, passengers on/off, and location via GPS.
Passenger counting data allows customers to improve route scheduling, dispatching, and planning based on actual passenger volume and demand. Customers can use the data to perform statistical analysis such as comparing the passenger counting data to fare revenue. Additionally, Gatekeeper’s Passenger Counting System minimizes labor costs in the long run as it eliminates the need for manual passenger counting which is often unreliable.
Passenger Counting System is designed for Transit (rubber tire bus and railway) and School Bus.
Gatekeeper provides customers the ability to interact and analyze the counting data using a business intelligent BI tool. The industry leading analytics tool allows end users to create their own reports or modify pre-existing ones. Gatekeeper will pre-configure a suite of reports that can be saved and reused in the future.
The real power of this solution is that the end user can create their own custom reports. There are more than 40 types of reports that can be created and customized to suite your preferences.
Benefits of using Gatekeeper’s unique passenger counting reports:
Use data to identify new trends and patterns in ridership by route and time
· Easy visualization of data with many customizable options available
· Helps identify ridership trends in different neighborhoods
· Use transit data to analyze problems and solve challenges
· Use transit data for effective transit planning
· Efficiently utilize and distribute bus resources
CLARITY™ is integrated video and passenger counting school bus operating platform. This platform enables reliable and efficient operations through robust scheduling, dispatch and payroll functions. Clarity provides school districts with the scheduling, on-bus video and data analysis tools they need to efficiently manage the logistics of their school bus operations.
Benefits of CLARITY™:
· Create and maintain annual schedules
· Manage daily schedule changes
· Monitor daily dispatch with real time status alerts
· Track on-time performance at stops and accurately record the number of students entering and leaving the bus
· Produce time and attendance records for export to payroll system
· Single view into planned vs actual route data
|Image Sensor||1/2.8” 2M pixel CMO|
|Field Of View (FOV)||120°|
|Video Compression||H.265 / H.264|
PaC30 Primary: 1080p @ 30 FPS
PaC30 Secondary: 1080p @ 30 FPS
|Dual Stream||Main stream: 1080p @ 30 FPS
Sub-stream: VGA/QVGA/CIF @ 15 FPS or D1 @ 15 FPS
|LAN||10/100 Mbps Ethernet|
|Serial Interface||1 RS485 port|
|Alarm I/O||2 channels alarm I/O|
|Input Voltage||8V to 16V DC|
|Power Consumption||< 5W|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)|
|Ceiling Mount||7” x 1.75” x 2.25” (178mm x 45mm x 57mm)|
|Side Mount||7” x 2.18” * 1.56” (178mm x 56mm x 40mm)|