MULTIPLE FLEETS OR MULTIPLE YARDS
- Cloud-based service
- Multi-platform support
- Wirelessly monitor and report DVR system status
- Fleet wide monitoring
- User friendly interface
- Track past performance
- Image quality analyzed using Artificial Intelligence
- True end to end system test
WHAT IS HEALTH CHECK?
Health Check is part of Gatekeeper G4 Vision suite of functionality. It is a simple to use, cloud-based service that automatically reports on the health of a bus DVR system. Multiple fleets or multiple yards are easily managed. Using a wireless connection to the mobile DVR, Health Check reports back on the health of the on-board DVR’s and Camera system to the G4 Vision Software. Health Check requires the DVR to have wireless connectivity. This wireless connectivity can be either cellular or WiFi. When a DVR starts to record video, a file is created that reports on the health of the DVR.
HEALTH CHECK ADVANCED
Using artificial intelligence ( AI ), Gatekeeper Health Check Advanced notifies you if your video system is vandalized or not operating properly.
Deep learning algorithms are designed to analyze video images and report on the following problems:
– Scratched lens
– Partial obscured camera lens – cause by a sticker or tape for example
– Petroleum jelly on the lens
– Paint of felt pen markings of the lens
– Rolling video ( video that has lost sync)
– Black/blue video
Gatekeeper offers the following services of Health Check:
– Customer Self Managed
– Gatekeeper Managed
– Gatekeeper Managed / Repair Contract